Join a team of experienced physicians who have trained at top institutions such as UCSF, Stanford, and the VA system.
- Receive training and ongoing support to provide excellent, evidence-based mental health consultations and medication management to highly motivated clients via live video.
- Have access to an expert psychiatrist consultant and your patients will have access to therapy and coaching through the platform, allowing you to work within a well integrated system, enabled by collaborative care.
- Have the opportunity to participate in ongoing continuing education as part of the position to enhance and broaden your skills in assessment/diagnosis/treatment of common psychiatric illnesses.
- Have a group of physician colleagues to collaborate with in a consultation model.
- Have the flexibility to set your own schedule and work remotely from your own home or office. You can customize your hours and availability. Minimum requirement is 20 hours/week.
- MD or DO, board certified in internal medicine or family practice with a strong interest in mental health or board certified in psychiatry
- Unrestricted license in CA, NJ, NY, PA, TX or WA to be considered
- Eager to learn and develop competencies in delivering new collaborative mental health care approaches via technology
- Full malpractice and tail coverage
- Full service processing and coverage of cost for additional state licensure
- Continuing education and clinical consultation/supervision
- Flexible hours
- Work from home or your office
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.