Founded in 2017, Ro is a patient-driven telehealth company that puts you in control of your health. We’re patients, just like you, building technology to make healthcare accessible, affordable, and maybe even enjoyable. Ro powers three digital health clinics -- Roman
for men’s health, Rory
for women’s health, and Zero
for fighting smoking addiction -- as well as Ro Pharmacy, a simple and affordable online pharmacy where every medication is $5 per month. The company’s nationwide networking of physicians and pharmacies provides a personalized, end-to-end healthcare experience from online treatment to the delivery of medication and ongoing care. Ro was named #2 in Wellness on Fast Company’s 2019 list of the World’s Most Innovative Companies, and listed by Inc. Magazine as a Best Place to Work in 2020.
We’re patients, just like you, building technology to make healthcare accessible, affordable, and maybe even enjoyable. Today, we enable you to connect with a doctor and get treatment when and where you need it. Tomorrow, we aspire to be your first call for all your healthcare needs.
Ro is currently seeking full-time, Telemedicine Physicians to join our remote team. We’re looking for physicians who possess that much sought balance of competence and compassion, and who don’t cut corners when it comes to patient care. Ideally, you have excellent written and verbal communication skills, are technologically savvy and quick to respond to patients. Depending on your specialty, you’ll have the opportunity to treat patients across our growing roster of conditions including: Erectile Dysfunction, Premature Ejaculation, Hair Loss, Cold Sores, and Hot Flashes, among others.
What You'll Do:
- Conduct consultations via phone, video or asynchronously depending on state telemedicine regulationsProvide care using our custom
- Provide care using our custom EMR: evaluating patient records, diagnosing, and prescribing medication and making lifestyle recommendations
- Follow best practices and company specific policies for diagnosis and treatment
- Respond to patient questions related to their treatment
What You'll Bring to the Remote Physician Team:
- Speciality in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Board Certification
- At least 10 state medical licenses
- 2 years post-residency experience
- Minimum of 1 year telemedicine experience
Benefits & Perks:
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Health FSA
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Gym benefits
- Maternity / paternity policy
We welcome qualified candidates of all races, creeds, genders, and sexuality to apply.