We are a global team of doctors, designers, engineers and researchers who are aligned by one common goal. Authenticity, creativity, purpose and thoughtfulness are at the heart of everything we do to deliver that goal, so finding exceptional people to come on the journey is everything to us. We have already scaled the platform to more than a million users, raised significant Series A funding ($12mn) earlier this year and we are building a company that is changing the way addiction healthcare is delivered.
If you are passionate about making an impact on the health of others, join us and make it happen!
- Work with the product and development team and design an efficient, enjoyable and scalable telehealth service offering from enrolment through prescription
- Help build an extraordinary team to improve access to substance use treatment and ensure they adhere to the highest quality of care
- Provide direct patient care to patients for substance use
- Be the medical voice in business development conversations
- Design, manage and streamline many facets of clinical operations
- Create training protocol for onboarding new medical staff
- Develop patient-facing content
- Physician (MD or DO) with active, unrestricted license
- Board certification addiction medicine with a DATA 2000 Waiver
- Experience as a medical director, leading a team of care providers.
- Demonstrated experience working with patients, clients, and other clinical providers in an integrated setting
- Previous experience with quality assurance and improvement practices preferred such as Joint Commission
- Experience with digital technology
- Ability to perform independently, under minimal supervision with accountability for specific goals/objectives
- Demonstrates problem solving, leadership, conflict management, and team building skills in order to ensure a productive work environment and achievement of goals
- A desire to challenge the conventional in search of delivering a better healthcare experience.
Our teams at Quit Genius are made up of an incredible range of talented people from all walks of life. We believe that diversity of any description leads to innovation, idea sharing and collaboration.
Quit Genius is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, colour, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status. Diversity and Inclusion are paramount to the success of our mission and our culture is driven by our differences, each of which we embrace with open arms.