Join a team of experienced physicians who have trained at top institutions such as UCSF, Stanford, Johns Hopkins, and the VA system.
- Work in a collaborative care environment, providing consultation to primary care physician colleagues to provide excellent, evidence-based mental health medication management.
- See highly motivated clients via live video enhanced by technology enabled tools.
- Meet with and provide ongoing education and training to primary physicians excited about mental health.
- Have the opportunity to contribute to company wide efforts to innovate and grow.
- Full malpractice and tail coverage
- Full service processing and coverage of cost for additional state licensure
- Continuing education and clinical consultation/supervision
- Flexible hours (minimum 20 hours per week)
- Work from home or your office
- MD or DO, ABPN board certified in psychiatry
- Subspecialty certification (for example child and adolescent, addiction psychiatry)
- Strong background in teaching and collaborating with colleagues
- Strong administrative and organizational skills
- Leadership experience
- Unrestricted license
- Eager to deliver collaborative mental health care and direct patient care