What You'll Do:
- Conduct consultations via phone, video or asynchronously depending on state regulations
- Complete required training, and adhere to company guidelines and policies
- Commit to a minimum of 10 hours per week on the EMR conducting consults, answering patient questions, prescribing medication, and providing medical guidance as necessary
What You'll Bring:
- Board certification in one of the following specialties: family medicine, internal medicine, emergency medicine, or another similar specialty
- 1-2 years of experience post-residency or fellowship training
- Excellent written and verbal communication with an emphasis on clarity and compassion
- A clean malpractice history
- Multiple state licenses a big plus
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Atomic is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Atomic considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.