The majority of people with depression aren’t getting the care they need. Fewer than half seek care and a small fraction of those who do seek care receive treatment in line with best practices.
Brightside (www.brightside.com) is a better approach to depression care, combining a consumer experience with evidence-based approaches, artificial intelligence, and a team of experienced providers (Psychiatrists and PMHNPs) to deliver personalized treatment, right from your phone. We’re redefining depression care for the telemedicine age and are on a mission to be the largest and best provider of depression care in the US.
We’re using innovative, evidence-based approaches to expand access and improve outcomes, including:
- Telemedicine: Direct-to-consumer access via telemedicine, including asynchronous case review, video consultation, and e-prescribing, lowers the barriers to accessing high quality and affordable care.
- Measurement-Based Care (MBC): In line with best practice, we measure symptoms, adherence, and side effects weekly through the active treatment phase and automatically trigger treatment reviews if patients are not improving. We are redefining the provider: patient relationship, replacing encounter-based care with remote and proactive oversight enabled by technology.
- Machine learning-powered Clinical Decision Support: Contrary to conventional practice, data can help match patients to medications for better outcomes. Using machine learning and real-time data from patient monitoring, we are building a highly effective clinical decision support for antidepressant prescribing.
We’re seeking-forward thinking and experienced PMHNPs who understand the magnitude of the need and want to be part of the solution. Working with Brightside means the ability to practice with clinical autonomy with Psychiatrist support and receive competitive compensation while working flexible hours from anywhere. You’ll use the latest tools, including custom-built practice management, EMR, and clinical decision support, all truly designed to be easy to use.
Brightside offers the opportunity to shape the future of depression care and have a major impact in a high need area.
- Licensed Nurse Practitioner, certified in Psychiatric & Mental Health (PMHNP)
- At least 2 years of autonomous psychiatric outpatient experience
- Telehealth experience is a plus!
Schedule and Location:
- 100% Remote, telehealth position
- Completely flexible schedule. Would like half time to ramp up to full time. Our newly hired medical professionals will slowly ramp up to at least half time and can hold other positions while making the transition to full time (if they'd like to).
- Maintain all appropriate licensure to prescribe and dispense medications under applicable state and federal laws
- Have excellent grammar, attention to detail, and be efficient at writing medical information at a patient level
- Technology savvy and excited about how technology can improve medical care
- Be pleasant, responsive, and willing to collaborate with our team
- Provide direct patient care via telemedicine (remote)
- Evaluate patient records, make prescribing decisions, and provide medication-related counseling as needed in a timely manner
- Be patient-centered in your care
- Support a 72-hour response window to patients
- Strictly follow security and HIPAA regulations to protect our patients' medical information
- Brightside is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity improves our working environment and our ability to offer a high-value service to our customers