We're looking for Radiologists to provide radiological interpretation services for research and development efforts at Enlitic. This is a part-time flexible contract role, and can be performed remotely. If you think that you're a great fit for this opportunity, we'd love to chat.
- You are US Board Certified or a fully qualified Fellow of your countries' professional Radiologist certification College or organization
- You have 2+ years of post-residency or post-fellowship work experience
- You have excellent general diagnostic skills as well as subspecialty fellowship training, demonstrated interest, or other targeted exposure (e.g. Thoracic Imaging fellowship)
- You have a quantitative mindset and are comfortable learning technology tools
- You have excellent communication skills and are able to convey complex medical principles to a non-medical audience
Once you are here you will:
- Interpret radiological cases, working with engineers and fellow radiologists, in support of new products and projects
- Help design internal and external tools and products that support our deep learning products and services, providing medical insights and feedback
- Work closely with team members across Enlitic (data science, engineering, product and business teams), sharing your medical expertise and learning about how their work intersects with yours
- Work closely with other physicians (both radiologists and non-radiologists), including Enlitic’s clients and partner organizations
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.