Blue Oak Counseling Services is seeking a remote full-time therapist available minimum hours of 25 per week or part-time at minimum 20 hours per week to join our growing practice that offers flexibility, freedom, and positive culture.
Newly licensed welcome!
This position is perfect for you if you want the benefits of working in a private practice, making your own schedule, without the stress of paperwork or billing, and responsibility of being a business owner. We provide group and individual consultation for ongoing support.
We are looking for someone who can commit to at least 12 months.
- License must be In good standing through the Board of Behavioral Sciences, is currently a California Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT) or Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) in California
- Has a strong foundation in evidence-based therapy
- Understands and adheres to professional ethics and HIPAA
- Diligent in documentation on time
- Can work independently and collaboratively
- Has good organizational and time management skills
Job Description / Responsibilities:
- Conduct biopsychosocial assessments, risk assessment, and treatment plan.
- Provide individual, couples, and family therapy
- Be self-motivated, creative, and innovative
- Open to participate in marketing activities to help the practice grow
- Can work independently with minimal supervision
- Complete assessment and progress notes withing 24 hours
- Have computer/laptop, strong internet connection, and good lighting and microphone/earphones (requirement)
- Flexible and adaptable personality
- Comfortable using technology and willing to learn
- If apply for FT - willing to start off as part-time until credentialed which could be wait up to 60 days to build up caseload to full-time.
- be employee (W2) status
- Work from home or your office anytime during our business hours 9am to 7pm.
- Ongoing support with lead clinician and director
- Paid sick time after 90 days
- Paid vacation after 90 days (full-time)
- Health insurance after 90 days (full-time)
- Determine the clients you would like to focus on and modalities of treatment
- Admin support (scheduling intake, appointment reminders, answering phones, and transferring messages)
- Clinical support (weekly consultation group/individual)
- All in one EHR system - easy and simple to use (Simple Practice)
- You have your own phone extension and email account to communicate with client
- 100% remote
- Monthly 1x Saturday Virtual Team Meeting
- Work/life balance environment