As a fully-remote Collaborating Psychiatrist (MD/DO), you'll work with Mindbloom's psychiatric clinicians and our Medical Director to ensure that clinicals flawlessly follow our proprietary ketamine therapy protocols and provide exceptional client care.
What you'll do
• Serve as the collaborating/supervising physician for Mindbloom’s PMHNPs/Psych PAs
• Execute the responsibilities of the collaborative practice/supervising physician agreements (e.g., periodic tele-meetings, case reviews, consulting on prescriptions)
• Mentor and coach our psychiatric clinicians
• Provide clinician performance feedback and (if needed) escalate issues to Mindbloom’s Medical Director
Sound Like You?
• Board certified psychiatrist in good standing
• Highly collaborative
• Personal/professional connection to altered states of consciousness
• Comfortable in a fast-paced, remote startup environment
• Embodies our core values: create transformational outcomes, practice intellectual honesty, make exceptional decisions, and cultivate wholeness
• Community of mission-obsessed psychedelic medicine clinicians
• Remote work with competitive hourly compensation
• Flexible schedule and freedom to work from (just about) anywhere
• Malpractice insurance
• Opportunity to shape the future of mental healthcare
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Mindbloom is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law.