About Circle Medical
Circle Medical’s mission is to create the technology that enables quality, delightful primary care for everyone on the planet. Our environment brings together providers, engineers and designers in pursuit of this goal, and we are the fastest-growing primary care practice in San Francisco.
We're hiring a remote provider NP/PA to support us to improve our primary care delivery via a Provider Support role, which is mostly an asynchronous role. We are building a new kind of medical practice, one that leverages technology and design to provide a vastly improved physician and patient experience.
As a remote clinician you will play a pivotal role not only in delivering excellent medical care, but in helping us scale to the next level. You embrace change and thrive in a fast paced environment.
Indirect Patient Care and Provider Support:
- Dynamic and adaptable to fast pace and frequent change
-Triage all clinical patient questions via chats through our app
- Clinically support regular providers via chart investigations to provide refills, referral orders, lab orders, lab reporting, imaging reporting, Forms and documentation, Prior authorizations
- Assist with treatment clarification questions from pharmacies
- Assist in triaging clinical phones calls/questions via interaction with our patient care coordinator Team.
- Assist with follow up items as requested by in-office providers
- Review and report labs/imaging for the providers that are not in the office/on leave
- Handle STAT imaging/lab requests when the in-office provider is not
Direct Patient Care: Conduct video visits at times, during the shift to help with urgent patient needs.
Patient Care Coordinator Support/Team Support:
- Assist the admin team when needed, to answer clinical questions as they come up so they can help care for patients
- Assist lab team when needed, to answer questions as they come up and place orders- Assist with prior authorization questions by reviewing the chart as needed
- Be an active part of a collaborative team delivering primary care through technology, as well as participation in discussions regarding technology improvement
- Participation in projects with the product team