TimelyMD is currently welcoming Primary Care/Emergency Med/Urgent Care Physicians licensed in the United States who would like to join our network.
Multiple state licenses highly preferred. You make your own schedule and receive compensation per consultation performed. Malpractice insurance is provided.
This is a great opportunity to make extra income while working around your normal schedule. Work from the comfort of your own home or office and skip the administrative hassles.
What You'll Do
- Provide synchronous/asynchronous clinical evaluation and assessment of patients
- Prescribe appropriate medication(s), if indicated
- Appropriate documentation of encounter in EHR (platform)
What You Bring
- Active State License(s)
- Active Prescriptive Authority to Prescribe Medications
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Strong Communication and Diagnostic Skills
- Access to Personal Computer or Laptop Computer with Webcam
- Access to Telephone/Smartphone
TimelyMD provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.