We are currently looking for a Texas based, Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join our primary care practice. Our office is currently located in Houston, TX; however, this position will be 100% remote.
- Outstanding opportunity to join a growing primary care practice that has been serving the Houston area for 12 years, working alongside a highly regarded, Board Certified Family Medicine physician and a tenured support staff
- The incoming provider will be responsible for all primary care virtual visits ranging from same day sick visits to follow up lab results with patients of all ages (via telemedicine only)
- Flexible part-time schedule, no evenings or weekends required
- Offering competitive compensation
- 1+ years of primary care experience required, no new grads considered
- Must love building relationships with patients, value bedside manner, and possess excellent clinical skills
- Must comply with HIPAA rules and regulations
- State licensure and board certification is required
Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group, a national physician organization with more than 2,400 providers in multiple states. Through high-performance physician groups, accountable care organizations, and population health management programs, Privia works in partnership with health plans, health systems and employers to better align reimbursements to quality and outcomes.