Psychiatrist that is LICENSED in California, Texas, Illinois or Florida or combination of these licenses.
Psychiatrist Job Responsibilities:
Via Telehealth, helps patients by evaluating psychiatric conditions; dispositioning of patients and developing treatment plans, including the prescription of psychotropic medications; monitoring and evaluating treatment results of patients in our contracted hospitals ED's and Med-Surge Units.
What You’ll Do
- You will be On-Call to various Hospital ED's and Med- Surge Units.
- You are responsible for the consulting and the dispositioning of patients in various ED's and Med-Surge Units in CA, FL, IL or Texas between the hours of 8-5pm Monday through Friday.
- You will need to respond and see patients within 45 minutes of call for patients in an ED.
- You will need to respond and see patients within an hour of call for Med-Surge patients.
- Video (ZOOM) conference with patients, who have non-emergency medical needs, from your remote, secure location daily M-F.
- Act as the collaborating physician for the Psych NP's who are on-call daily for your support and cover call from 5pm-8am.
- Sign off on daily notes of the Psych NP's.
- Evaluate and complete notes via EMR system in a timely manner.
Volume of patients: Average number of patients during the day is 6. Average number of patients for overnight is 4.