MUST HAVE MULTI-STATE LICENSURE in CA|D.C.|MD|VA|MA|FL|CO|GA|IL|NJ|NY|OH|TX|WA
*Ideal candidate is a practicing telemedicine physician with all 50 state licenses.
We are looking for MOTIVATED multi-state licensed physicians seeking to join a fast-growing company who is excited about blending the highest quality patient care with new tele-health technology all while working REMOTELY. This means delivering world-class care from the comfort of your home.
You are a licensed MD or DO who maintains and restores human health through the practice of evidence-based medicine. You will conduct audio consultations regarding COVID-19 symptoms and testing, recommend up-to-date treatments and isolation precautions and counsel patients while fighting COVID-19.
- Perform brief audio consultations
- Must have moderate tech knowledge for apps, software, email, and website navigation
- Comfortable with virtual onboarding and training
- Understand common symptoms of COVID-19 and the most up-to-date general CDC recommendations regarding isolation precautions
- Discuss symptoms and exposure risks and recommend testing via Telehealth
- MD or DO - active medical license to practice as a physician and current national certification including valid NPI number
- Skilled at high/volume fast-paced practice (internal medicine, family medicine, urgent care, primary care, emergency medicine)
- Ability to consult and communicate effectively with patients of all ages
- Experience in primary care or similar setting (minimum 1 year)
- Maintain confidentiality and impartiality at all times
- Tech savvy or aware (Apple products) or willingness to learn and adapt quickly
- Must be able to communicate in English. Preference given to bilingual Spanish speaking.
- Must be able to pass criminal background check on request
- Compensation is $15/ consult (consults are 2-5 min length with brief note template) Average 10-15 per hour.
- Calls are brief to confirm symptoms for testing, recommend isolation precautions, and guidance when to seek to in-person medical care (ER/urgent care/PCP)
- Scheduled 6, 8, or 12 hour blocks of coverage, with per diem opportunity in between scheduled shifts.
- Ability to work remote from anywhere quiet and with secure WiFi
- Flexible work hours with competitive compensation
- Opportunity to be part of a fast-growing company
- Contributing towards ending the pandemic
- Malpractice coverage (claim-based)