We are looking for remote Physicians with multiple US licenses to work part-time (at least 16 hours/week) with our new virtual healthcare service. As a Physician, you are not just a key member of the care team providing comprehensive virtual primary health to users, you are a member of the team that influences millions of lives with every click of a button.
Much of your time is devoted to providing remote care for English and Spanish-speaking users through our text-based AI portal, but to us, this is all about learning in real-time how we can provide better healthcare to more people. As a physician providing this primary care on the platform, you can forget about any coding or billing work - you get to focus on medicine. You are responsible for building consumer relationships by providing superior care, providing feedback to influence the improvement of our AI portal and developing our machine learning.
What you’ll do: Practice as demonstrated through the implementation of the Primary Health Standard of Care. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Provide patient-centered, comprehensive virtual primary care services consistent with the patient-centered medical home care delivery model, including participation in the selection of suitable treatment plans for all patients including participation in the selection of cost-effective treatment modalities.
- Encourage the medical care team in providing appropriate care in accordance with their duties and obligations.
- Provide continuous availability for medical and technical questions to the employees, patient care staff, and ancillary care providers including after-hours coverage.
- Comply with all policies, procedures, and protocols of the Practice including assisting other care providers and extended care teams to comply and cooperate with clinical outcome reviews and measurements as may be established by the client.
- Adhere to privacy, compliance, and quality programs and other regulatory and compliance standards within the Practice.
- Generate feedback, innovative features and process improvements to better our user experience, physician experience, and clinical reporting.
- Identify, escalate and mitigate technological gaps in our products and/or services.
- Suggest improvements of the Primary Health Standard of Care including standard workflows, performance metrics / measures, policies / procedures, and other elements of lifestyle medicine programming.
- Fluent in Medical English & Spanish, oral and written, to provide superior service to our users
- Valid, state-issued medical license in good standing
- Currently hold an active TX medical licensure in good standing
- A minimum of 3 years of professional post-residency experience in direct patient care
- Knowledge of managed healthcare systems, medical quality assurance, quality improvement, and risk management
- Ability to work collaboratively internally and externally
- Self-assured and results-oriented