Remote Neurologist IONM Reader
Make us your new Home.
Help us accelerate the growth of our expanding medical services private practice. Neuro Alert is seeking board certified Neurologists with relevant clinical experience to join its organization on a contracted basis to perform remote Neurological Intra-operative Monitoring (NIOM). Founded in New York by a neurologist, Neuro Alert is a leader in the field of NIOM. The organization’s foundation is based on care, education, partnership, collaboration, and innovation. They are known for longstanding interpersonal relationships, for an overall commitment to its patients and clients, and for handling complex trauma procedures and other cutting-edge monitoring practices.
This is an amazing opportunity to join an industry leader, collaborate with physician peers within the organization, and provide remote oversight from the comfort of your home office. You will lead by example and foster an environment of excellence through personal development and professional growth. We are particularly interested in forming future relationships with like-minded Neurologists who share a collegial vision of building our group practice model and collaborating by working closely together on casework, teaching, and educational projects.
OVERVIEW OF JOB FUNCTION AND DUTIES:
- Remotely monitor IONM procedures in adult and pediatric patients.
- Monitor daytime and night/weekend cases during regular participation in a call schedule.
- Anywhere in the United States (preference in Eastern or Central time zone)
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES:
- A commitment to clinical excellence is required.
- An interest in education and participating in research work involving ongoing patient outcomes.
- Desires for a long-term commitment with the team of clinicians in a mutually fulfilling professional relationship.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND LICENSE REQUIREMENTS:
- A minimum of 1 year of remote IOM oversight required. 2 or more years are preferred.
- Board certification in neurology is required.
- Experience in NIOM is required.
- Experience in peripheral nerve, muscle disease, seizures, vascular cases, and neuro-intensive care is preferred.
- Fellowship in NIOM or Board Certification in Clinical Neurophysiology, Peripheral Nerve or Epilepsy is also preferred.
- Publications showing an interest in research and teaching are preferred.
- Licenses in NY, NJ, CT, TX, LA, CO, IN preferred but not required.
- The compensation structure focuses on an independent contractor model. Individual cases, as well as time on call, are compensated. Neurologists who have a private practice and/or academic practice work well with our compensation model.
- Possess positive and highly communicative interpersonal skills
- Look to contribute to the company’s growth
- Must have a designated work area at home that has sufficient space to accommodate equipment to perform the job responsibilities, that has full and uninterrupted access to the internet, and that provides a quiet, professional, secure, and confidential work environment. Must have the ability to provide undivided attention to IONM on days scheduled to work.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please include a cover letter and CV.
Principals only. Recruiters – please do not contact this job poster.
Neuro Alert is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment with Neuro Alert is at-will.