Heartbeat Health is seeking an experienced Physician Assistant to join our virtual clinic!
About the gig
- Assist physicians with interviewing, examining, and diagnosing patients
- Conduct and document telemedicine visits (with physician supervision)
- Prescribe medications to patients and suggest lifestyle changes
- Manage patient charts, including demographic and insurance information
- Support patient registration and claim entry through EMR
- Order laboratory and diagnostic testing
- Interpret test results
- A Master's Degree in Physician Assistant Education
- 3+ years of experience working as a Physician's Assistant
- A license to practice medicine (multiple licenses are a plus)
- Detail- and process-oriented, ability to context- and mode-switch easily, fast learner
- Excellent communication skills, combined with the ability to collaborate across functions
- Self-driven and excited to support new technology
- Outstanding organizational abilities
- Customer service experience, a people person
- Flexible schedule for weekends (preferred)
- Experience in Cardiology (preferred)
Why you'll love working here
- We're mission-driven: we're revolutionizing the way cardiovascular care is delivered
- Up for the challenge: make a big impact by joining a fast-growing team in its early stages
- Great people: become a part of something incredible, and do it with an exceptionally talented, multidisciplinary team.
- We care about diversity: diversity allows us to build an excellent patient experience. We are an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
In addition to finding people who are truly excellent at what they do, our team is founded on a set of values we hold close to heart:
- Be amazing at what you do, without ego.
- Take ownership and be accountable to yourself and the team.
- Move fast with our stakeholders' best interests at heart.
- Be open to a breadth of ideas, but focused on delivery.
- Measure and improve what really matters.
- Be candid and honest with people.
- Demonstrate high integrity, always.
- Help others and appreciate those who help you.
- Be a kind and decent human.
- Have fun.
We are looking for an exceptional, experienced Physician Assistant to work with us. You’re open to new ideas, thoughtful in your approach, pragmatic in your delivery, constantly learning, and up for a challenge. You elevate the work of those around you. You want the superpower to save millions of lives.
If you don't tick every box above, we'd still encourage you to apply. We're building a diverse team whose skills balance and complement one another.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
We do not accept unsolicited resumes from outside recruiters/placement agencies. Heartbeat will not pay fees associated with resumes presented through unsolicited means.