As a Virtual Primary Care Physician at Eden Health, you will serve your own panel of primary care patients and deliver acute care services on our robust telemedicine platform. You will work with a dedicated care team to deliver evidence-based and coordinated care to your patients. Through the virtual platform, you will have continuity of care with your own patients, You will lead a team of advanced practice clinicians to extend high-quality care to a broader group of patients. You will have the support of our near-site clinical and expert healthcare navigators to connect your patients with in-person services as needed. You will also collaborate with mental health clinicians and the Director of Behavioral Health to provide integrated mental health in the primary care setting. This role is 100% remote. This role reports to the Medical Director.
What success looks like
- Provide exceptional and innovative virtual primary care without RVU or volume targets (position is fully salaried)
- Manage your own panel of patients
- Follow-up and urgent issues through a robust telemedicine platform
- Execute population health and clinical improvement initiatives with a team of providers
- Lead a team of advanced practice clinicians
- Use innovative tools to provide excellent and cost-effective care to patients, including eConsults, home-based diagnostics, and video visits
- Collaborate with business teams at Eden Health to improve the experience of the patient and the clinical team
- Drive a collaborative and patient-centered culture within the company
What you will bring
- MD or DO licensed in New York, multiple state licenses highly preferred
- Board certification or board-eligible in internal medicine or family medicine
- Passionate about a patient-centered approach to primary care
- Experience supervising and collaborating with Physician Assistants and/or Nurse Practitioners
- A desire to disrupt and improve the US healthcare system
Why Eden Health?
- Fast-growing startup backed by leading venture capital firms Greycroft, Flare Capital, 645 Ventures, PJC and others
- Exciting product in one of the largest and fastest growing markets in the country
- Mission-driven culture passionate about improving access to healthcare for employees and their families
- Competitive salary and equity compensation package
- Great benefits including medical, dental, vision insurance, and commuter benefits
- Generous PTO, healthy snacks, and regular happy hours
- Awesome team with a great comraderie - we work hard and have lots of fun!
Eden Health is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Please note: Eden Health interview requests and job offers only originate from edenhealth.com email addresses (e.g. email@example.com). Eden Health will never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Eden Health, please notify us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.