The Renal-Electrolyte Division in the Department of Medicine at the University of Pittsburgh and UPMC is seeking full-time, outstanding telehealth physicians at the clinical instructor, clinical assistant professor, clinical associate professor, and clinical professor level to support a dynamic and collaborative program with the UPMC Health Plan to enhance the management of patients with advanced chronic kidney disease (CKD) through e-consultations and virtual visits. As a telehealth provider, physicians have the great opportunity to work remotely, while participating in cutting edge tele-nephrology services.
What would qualify me for the position?
With UPMC, you can take advantage of:
- ABIM board certified in Internal Medicine and BC/BE in Nephrology
- Licensed to practice medicine in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Must have completed an accredited fellowship in nephrology
- Possess exceptional clinical knowledge and clinical acumen
- Commitment to ambulatory patient care
- Competitive compensation packages plus incentive bonus and paid time off
- Health, life and disability insurance
- Medical malpractice insurance, professional dues and CME allowance
- Defined contribution plan; 403b plan with employer match
Interested applicants please send a curriculum vitae, a letter of interest, and the names of three to five references to:
Thomas Kleyman, MD
Chief, Renal-Electrolyte Division, Department of Medicine, University of Pittsburgh
3550 Terrace Street, A919 Scaife Hall
Pittsburgh, PA 15261
J1 visa sponsorship unavailable at this time.
The University of Pittsburgh and UPMC are equal opportunity employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
More than just competitive pay and benefits, UPMC’s Total Rewards package cares for you in all areas of life — because we believe that you’re at your best when receiving the support you need: professional, personal, financial, and more.
At UPMC, we’re driven by shared values that guide our work and keep us accountable to one another. Our Values of Quality & Safety, Dignity & Respect, Caring & Listening, Responsibility & Integrity, Excellence & Innovationplay a vital role in creating a cohesive, positive experience for our employees, patients, health plan members, and community. Ready to join us? Apply today.