The Staff Physician is able to care for Quit Genius members utilizing Quit Genius’ telemedicine services. The Staff Physician will care for the member directly through scheduled video/audio visits. The physician may also serve as a representative of clinical services to internal stake holders and serve as a mentor/support to other Quit Genius care team members.
The position does not require a full time commitment however reasonable availability will be required to provide care to Quit Genius members.
Additional Details About the Role:
- Facilitate live and interactive clinical assessments, treatments, and medication management via telehealth
- Make appropriate assessments, treatment plans, and referrals for patient problems
- Prescribe and monitor Suboxone
- Collaborate with and supervise clinical staff
- Provide patient education and referrals specific to patient’s assessed needs and abilities
- Assist with developing and implementing, as necessary, care and treatment protocols, standards, policies, and procedures
- Utilize good communication skills, verbal and written
- Maintain accurate records on patients treated
- Participate in case reviews, consultations, and utilization review
To Succeed in This Role You Will Need:
- Board certification in addiction medicine or addiction psychiatry by the American Board of Preventive Medicine or the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Licensed physician under state law
- Ability and willingness to be licensed in multiple states
- Hold state controlled substance license or in the process of obtaining it
- Registered with the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) or in process of obtaining registration
- Hold a DATA 2000 Waiver
Benefits at Quit Genius
- Full Medical, dental, vision coverage.
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Flexible working environment
- Generous learning and development budget
- Company-wide yoga sessions
- Calm subscription
- Accelerated career growth opportunities to match the fast-paced growth of the business.
- Join a talented, passionate and ambitious team of doctors, designers and technologists with a fun-loving culture.
Our teams at Quit Genius are made up of an incredible range of talented people from all walks of life. We believe that diversity of any description leads to innovation, idea sharing and collaboration.
Quit Genius is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, colour, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status. Diversity and Inclusion are paramount to the success of our mission and our culture is driven by our differences, each of which we embrace with open arms.