MPRO is seeking physician reviewers from all specialties to conduct peer review.
- Use your clinical knowledge to improve the quality of health care.
- Join a pool of professionals who are experts in their specialties.
- Enjoy competitive compensation.
- Protect the integrity of your medical specialty.
- Enjoy the convenience of reviewing cases remotely.
- Provide final determinations regarding medical necessity and quality of care issues.
- Make fair and unbiased decisions based on current evidence-based practice and standards of care.
- Must have an unrestricted medical license and be certified by a medical specialty board recognized by the American Board of Medical Specialties or the American Osteopathic Association.
- Must be engaged in active clinical practice in your specialty, defined as direct or virtual patient care for a minimum of 20 hours per week.
- Must have a minimum of three years of clinical experience in your specialty.
- Must not have an employment affiliation with a Veterans Affairs (VA) hospital, health care system or medical center.