The Primary Care Physician will be a conscientious, detail oriented, and personable health care provider and will see patients on our telehealth platform. This role will be part of a team of caregivers across the spectrum of population health management including licensed clinical social workers, dietitians, diabetes educators, pharmacy technicians, and medical specialists. Onduo’s goal is to provide holistic, patient centered care. Presenting patients will have a variety of conditions including cardiometabolic disease, musculoskeletal problems, and mental and behavioral health conditions.
- Conduct virtual visits 100% via telemedicine
- Order lab tests for patients
- Ask intuitive questions to discover the root cause of illness
- Reach an informed diagnosis based on scientific knowledge and the patient’s medical history
- Prescribe medications and provide comprehensive insight into medication management
- Maintain a comprehensive medical record of the patient’s complete health history
- Perform clinical duties to the highest quality, safety and ethical standards
- Participate in building Onduo’s hypertension program
- Participate as needed on various corporate committees i.e. Quality Committee, Credentialing Committee.
- Strong understanding of examination methodologies and diagnostics
- Proficiency in common medication indications, side effects, and contraindications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a focus on physician-patient interaction
- Ability to consult with patients through virtual communication channels
- Respect for patient confidentiality
- Compassionate and approachable
- Responsible and trustworthy
- Team oriented - cooperative and collaborative
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced environment.
- Proficient with Google Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience:
- Doctor of Medicine Degree (MD) or Doctor Osteopathy Medicine (DO)
- Board certified or board eligible in family medicine, internal medicine, Med/Peds, or Med/Psych
- At least two years of post-residency practice experience
- Unrestricted clinical license
- Licensure in the Mid-Atlantic region
- Familiarity with team-based care
- Population health knowledge
Onduo is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, status as a veteran or as an individual with a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where employees excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability and job performance. If you are interested in applying for employment with Onduo and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website, please contact us at email@example.com
Onduo does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.