Omada is hiring a Senior Director of Health Economics & Outcomes Research to lead our world class clinical research program. With the addition of diabetes, hypertension, MSK, and mental health to our portfolio, we are looking for someone with a primary care / generalist background to support research in all the conditions we serve. We are especially interested in physicians with advanced training in clinical research - PhD, MS, etc. Your day-to-day will include supervising a health services research program, primarily focused on cardiometabolic disease, behavioral health & musculoskeletal disease. This position reports to Omada’s Chief Medical Officer and can be either remote or San Francisco-based.
You are passionate about applications of health behavior change to cardiometabolic disease and comorbid conditions. You have a strong research track record in health services research and conducting clinical trials. You also carry content expertise in the clinical management of cardiometabolic disease and related comorbidities. You work well with diverse teams. And most importantly, you are creative and love to think strategically about providing care at scale in new ways.
- Direct our best-in-class clinical research program.
- Design, execute, and publish studies in the peer-reviewed literature.
- Work side-by-side with our external partners and vendors to produce world-class clinical research in the emerging area of digital health.
- Stay current on cardiometabolic and associated comorbidities to leverage proven techniques to enhance program engagement and outcomes.
- 5+ years of post-graduate experience in clinical research in academia or industry.
- PhD in health-related field (economics, psychology, public health, etc.) or Masters Degree such as MPH, MS, etc.
- Held an Associate Professor (academic) or Director-level (industry) research position
- Strong research track record including grants, publications, team management, etc.
- Hold a current clinical license in medicine (MD) with board certification in internal medicine or Family Practice.
- Stellar leadership, project management, written, and oral communication skills.
- Advanced training in clinical informatics.
- Prior digital health industry experience.
- Competitive salary
- Stock options (extended post termination option exercise window for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation to help you rest, recharge, and connect with loved ones
- Generous parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision insurance (and above market employer contributions)
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
- Allowance for home office setup
- ...and more!