We are looking for a per diem Certified Registered Nurse Practitioner for nights, weekends, & holidays.
The successful candidate will provide clinical support for telemedicine consultation in collaboration with Curavi clinical staff and our participating facilities and physicians. The Staff Advanced Practice Provider (APP) is a Certified Registered Nurse Practitioner and a member of the care delivery team. The Staff APP is responsible to set the standards for the level and quality of care. The Staff APP has responsibility, authority and accountability for the provision of care through supervision by and collaboration with a physician. The Staff APP manages and provides patient care activities for a group of patients and their families through the application of independent judgment, communication and collaboration with all team members. The role of the Staff APP encompasses the beginnings of leadership, partnership, collaboration and supervision. The Staff APP establishes and maintains collaborative relationships with physicians, other health care providers, patients and their families, to achieve desired patient outcomes throughout the continuum of care. The Staff APP begins to demonstrate a commitment to the community and to their healthcare profession.
This role is with Curavi Health, Inc, an Arkos Health Company. Arkos serves health plans and provider organizations an integrated system-of-care comprised of clinical and social services backed by a robust technology platform. By engaging individuals with virtual, in-home, in-clinic and in-facility care options, Arkos Health delivers advanced community-based health services that allow our clients to live healthier, more independent lives.
- Current and valid State of Pennsylvania RN license required.
- Pennsylvania Advanced Practice Nursing license required; BSN, MSN preferred
- Board Certification from a nationally recognized certifying body for Nurse Practitioners required.
- 2 year's Professional nursing and/or nurse practitioner experience preferred
- Geriatrics/long-term care experience preferred
- This position is dependent on successful attainment and maintenance of hospital privileges, if applicable to the business unit practice.
- Act 34 Criminal Clearance
- Current BLS or CPR Certification
- CPR required based on AHA standards that include both didactic and skills demonstration component within 30 days of hire
Main Job Functions
- Performs telemedicine consultations that are complete, accurate, relevant and appropriate for age, gender and clinical presentation and/or problem based on referral visit type for members served.
- Demonstrates knowledge of etiologies, risk factors, pathophysiology, and presentation of acute and chronic conditions.
- Conducts thorough review of available member records in preparation for scheduled visit to assist in supporting capture of appropriate diagnoses, while utilizing critical thinking to interpret diagnostic studies and screening evaluations to develop appropriate diagnosis and plan based on results.
- Order, perform, and interpret diagnostic tests and communicates results timely with member and provider.
- Develops, implements, evaluates, and alters treatment plan of care as needed.
- Makes recommendations and/or adjustments to medications as needed.
- Participate in development of the Home Wellness and Palliative Care Programs to meet the health care needs of members.
- Responsible for providing comprehensive care and symptom management for members enrolled in Palliative Care Program.
- Demonstrates and maintains accurate, complete, and timely documentation in electronic health record to include but not limited to:
- Correct diagnosis code(s).
- Status of all acute and chronic conditions identified.
- Plan to address all diagnosis identified at time of visit.
- Demonstrates understanding and working knowledge of key elements of Risk Adjustment Factor (RAF) and Hierarchical Condition Categories (HCC) model within 90 days of hire.
- Demonstrates understanding and working knowledge of key elements of Quality STAR/HEDIS measures within 90 days of hire.
Curavi Health, Inc is based on Wharton Street just south of downtown. The role will be home based.
Job Type: Per-Diem