At Truepill, we are building the future of healthcare. Through our digital health platform, we empower our partners to deliver world-class patient experiences. With nearly five million prescriptions shipped, we’ve been included on Forbes’ “Next Billion-Dollar Startup” list and are proud to work with many of the world’s largest healthcare organizations. We never settle for how it’s done today. We invent how it will be done tomorrow.
None of this is possible without the right team driving us forward. We are committed to creating an environment focused on racial and gender equality, inclusion, empowerment and respect. We believe that when our teams feel supported and inspired, they turn that creativity into innovation. The type of innovation that benefits all of our people, our partners and our patients.
We encourage our team members to expand their horizons and bring their passion and curiosity to work, every day. Come join us. Let’s build something great together.
We currently do 50,000 synchronous and asynchronous telehealth visits per week in all 50 states for customers ranging from startups to 2 of the 4 largest payers in the US. In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing the delivery of clinical care for our non-behavioral health telehealth programs.
What You’ll be Doing:
- Oversee full-provider team, including hiring and training of employed providers plus managing clinical aspects relationships with provider vendors
- Provide clinical expertise to our team of clinical support staff, including RNs, MAs, and LVNs
- Build and oversee our network of specialists to aid in developing best in class clinical experiences
- Create clinical protocols based on current standards of care across telehealth programs
- Set quality standards for our clinical programs and ensure we consistently hit a high level of quality
- Ensure your team of clinicians is performing well but also satisfied and engaged
- Assist with the launch of new initiatives for Truepill Health working collaboratively with Product/Engineering, Marketing, Business Development, and Business Operations
We’re looking for someone with:
- MD/DO and residency training, with ABMS Board Certification in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Family Medicine
- 5+ years of provider management experience
- Strong clinical acumen
- Experience with program development and/or launching new clinical programs
- Experience working with businesses in an external-facing role
- Obsessive focus on patient experience
- Concise and efficient communication
- Highly preferred: at least two (2) years of Telehealth experience
Truepill is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.