What you will be doing
As a Medical Director for Clinical Quality at Eden Health, you will help set the gold standard for virtual-first primary care. Your responsibilities include:
Onboarding and Training
You will supervise the Clinical Learning and Development Manager in creating and implementing onboarding, training, and continuing education.
Clinical Performance Standards
You will help develop and monitor clinical team performance metrics, and support team leads in achieving relevant goals.
You will lead efforts to track and report clinical quality metrics to relevant external stakeholders.
In addition to maintaining a culture of continuous learning and clinical quality at Eden Health, up to 20% of your time will be spent providing direct patient care and managing your own panel of patients. This role can be based out of New York City, Chicago, or 100% remote. You will report directly to the Medical Director, Care Transformation
What success looks like
- Organize continuing education and quality improvement opportunities for the clinical staff, including Grand Rounds, Quality Reviews, and/or other internal conferences.
- Support clinical team leaders in measuring and achieving performance standards
- Supervise onboarding and provider education for all new hires
- Monitor and report relevant clinical quality metrics
- Ensure continuous patient-centered medical home recognition
- Collaborate closely with primary and specialty providers to implement new quality or safety initiatives and articulate outcomes to medical directors and executive leadership
What you will bring
- MD or DO, multiple state licenses highly preferred
- Board certification or board eligible in internal medicine, family medicine, or med-peds
- Experienced clinical leader with 5+ years post-residency providing direct patient care, 3+ years’ experience managing and developing highly effective and engaged clinical leaders and teams
- Commitment to creating outstanding, five-star patient experiences of the highest clinical quality
- Experience in leadership, clinical education, and/or quality improvement
- Written and verbal communication skills with ability to present clinical information to large or small groups
Why Eden Health?
- Fast-growing startup backed by leading venture capital firms Greycroft, Flare Capital, 645 Ventures, PJC and others
- Exciting product in one of the largest and fastest growing markets in the country
- Mission-driven culture passionate about improving access to healthcare for employees and their families
- Competitive salary and equity compensation package
- Great benefits including medical, dental, vision insurance, and commuter benefits
- Generous PTO, healthy snacks, and regular happy hours
- Awesome team with a great comraderie - we work hard and have lots of fun!
Eden Health is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Please note: Eden Health interview requests and job offers only originate from edenhealth.com email addresses (e.g. email@example.com). Eden Health will never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Eden Health, please notify us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.