We are looking for strong telemedicine clinicians who want to push the boundaries and fundamentally improve the health care system through an innovative platform. As a K Health Affiliated physician, you will be responsible for delivering remote care through our platform without the need for video.
In 2016, We gathered a small group of technologists and doctors together and started discussing some pretty big questions:
1. How can we make it easier for everyone to find personalized health care information
2. How can we remove barriers that limit access to quality health care from doctors
3. Could consumer-focused technology ultimately improve health outcomes?
4. Why don’t individuals take more control of their health information?
At K Health, we’ve spent the last four years addressing those questions, and we’ve built an amazing team to do just that. With almost 3 million members and hundreds of thousands of users joining our every month, help us make K Health the home for the world’s primary care needs. We use data and technology to deliver smarter, more personalized healthcare information, and increase access to quality care that costs dramatically less and leads to better outcomes.
What you will do -- Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
● Provide text-based, comprehensive clinical care that encompasses primary care, including behavioral and mental health.
● Manage patient follow ups for chronic care programs.
● Educate patients on appropriate treatments and care plans for their health needs.
● Prescribe medication and refills as appropriate.
● Elevate remote care; provide compassionate and meaningful care.
● Think on your feet to devise creative solutions to problems that arise or escalate, as appropriate.
● Perform against challenging goals with a best-in-class team for the efficiency & quality of work
● Board-Certified Physician with a minimum of 3 years of post-residency professional experience and preferred certification in Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine, or Internal Medicine
● Multiple active state medical licenses, in good standing (minimum of 5 preferred)
● Telemedicine experience
● FT or PT needs! Full-time availability consists of minimum of 32 hours / week and part-time availability is minimum of 16 hours / week.
● 25% of your availability for weekend and/or night coverage.
● Should be tech-savvy, proactive, organized, detail-oriented, and a multi-tasker.
● Work remotely! Flexible scheduling with 2-hour shift blocks, running 24/7. Ability to schedule up to 10 hours consecutively.
● You can forget about any coding or billing work!
● Full-time commitment of >32 hours / week allows eligibility for full benefits.
● There are multiple areas and opportunities for clinical leadership.
● You will have an imperative voice on ideas to improve our product – whether it is the patient experience, clinical experience, medical safety or anything else!